Establishment of Examination Cell
The Exam cell coordinator coordinates with Anna university regarding all matters related to the university examinations. The In-charge also coordinates along with the principal regarding all the processing’s of the Examination committee. Any information either received or required to be sent to the university is being dealt within the committee. Any circular, guidelines, office order, notifications received by the college is processed in the committee, reply thereof prepared and after principals signature dispatched to the university. The Coordinator maintains a smooth functioning of the continuous assessment tests, valuation of answer scripts, declaration of results and all other activities. There is sufficient number of supporting staff from each department to look after the routine works of the Exam Cell.
|3.||Mr.James Milton||Physical Director||Assistant Coordinator|
|5.||Mr. Sweetlin||Assistant Professor||Member|
|7.||Mr. Regu||Lab Assistant||Member|
Exam Cell Activities:
- Registration for University Exam
- Issue of University Mark Statements, Hall Tickets & Duplicate Hall Ticket, Provisional Certificates, Degree Certificates
- Revaluation Procedures
- Registration for University Exams
- Students UG and PG Profile Entry
- Conduct of Internal Assessment Tests
- Conduct of Consortium Examinations for PG Courses
- Conduct of Competitive Exams
- Automation of Exam Procedures
- Maintains the data on Students Academic Performance
- Preparation of Tentative Schedules for Internal Assessment Tests
Roles and Responsibilities
- Notices from university indicating details regarding exam fee collection, the last date of fee collection, modalities of payment of fine etc are to be communicated.
- It is responsible for preparation of smooth conduct of examinations, preparation of internal exam schedule, invigilation duty chart, seat allotment in the examination halls etc.
- For conduct of examination, preparation of proper staff mobilization, assigning the duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- The committee analyzes all examination results and in consultation with the principal, prepares the report and submitted to the appropriate authorities for follow up.