Establishment of Research & Development Cell
Ponjesly College of Engineering, one of the leading institution places a strong emphasis on Research and Development. The college has been granted with 2(f) & 12(B) status of UGC .ACT.1956 and permanently affiliated to Anna University, Chennai – 25. Research cell has been started in the year 2014, with the aim of promoting research culture among the faculty and students. Research cell is committed towards multidisciplinary research and is continuously involved in creating an environment of research and innovation. The cell strives to provide a healthy environment to the faculty as well as the students to think, explore and develop new ideas.
Research and Development Cell Committee Members
|3.||Dr.M R Kavitha||ECE||Co – Convener|
PJCE has a Research and Development cell dedicated to promote research and publication among faculty and students. The cell has been established with the following objectives.
- To develop Research skills among the faculty and students.
- Promote and to encourage the aspiring students and faculty members to carry out research in the field of Engineering.
- To encourage students and faculty to come with innovative ideas.
- To motivate faculty and students to take up major and minor projects.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of Research and Development.
- Coordinate Research and Development activities between various departments, faculty members and research students of the respective institution.
- Monitor ongoing Research activities.
- Assist in Matters related to funded projects.
- Computational Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- Energy Systems
- Power electronics and Drives
- Wireless Communication
- Composite Material Technology
- Product Design and Development
- RF & Microwaves
- Embedded Systems
- Structural Engineering and Construction Materials
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering have been brought into research fold through application with Anna University Research Center.