The Club was created, developed, regulated, and managed by student and faculty representatives to promote sports and physical activity. The goal is to encourage our students to take part in sports at the state and institutional levels.
The Sports Club plans Inter-collegiate Sports to give students and teacher’s leadership and recreational opportunities so they can improve their knowledge and skills in a particular sport of interest while also retaining social, cognitive, and physical experiences.
- To give chance to the students to practice their leadership skills at competitions on a state and national level.
- To keep students interested in athletics by providing recreational opportunities
- Keeping in touch with college officials is essential for organizing events and sports in a timed, successful manner.
- To develop sports skills and sportsman spirit.
- Physical fitness, physiological and psychological abilities.
- Moral ethics and social awareness.
- Coordination and cooperation.
- Leadership qualities and overall discipline
ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24
|S.NO.||FACULTY NAME||DESIGNATION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|1||Mr. JAMES MILTON Y||PHYSICAL DIRECTOR||9443462296|
|2||Mr. SURYARAJ C K||AP/ECE||9488951731|
|3||Mr. DEIVA THAYA SWEETLIN D||AP/ECE||9629198400|
|4||Mr. ARUN RAJ G||AP/MECH||9159402625|
|5||Mr. SHAJU PRAGASH M||AP/CIVIL||9487269284|
|6||Mr. SURESH K||AP/EEE||8903732488|
|1||Mr. SUTHEESH||FINAL IT|
|2||Mr. HRITIK ROSHAN||FINAL CSE|
|3||Mr. NIVESH||FINAL MECH|
|4||Mr. KAVIN||FINAL ECE|
|6||Mr. DANIEL||FINAL CIVIL|
|7||Mr. BERLO||FINAL CSE|