YOUTH RED CROSS
A substantial portion of the membership of Indian Red Cross Club is made up of young people. Young volunteers can make a significant contribution to meeting the needs of the most vulnerable people within their local communities through Red Cross youth programme.
YOUTH RED CROSS CO-ORDINATOR
|NAME OF THE CO-ORDINATOR||Dr. ANAND VISWANATHAN|
- To conduct Rally’s, Camps, Orientation programmes to newly admitted students about YRC, Social and Health awareness programmes.
- To encourage the student’s to extend their humanitarian services to the society.
- To develop leadership quality among the students.
- To inculcate in the youth of our country.
- To understand and acceptance of civic and human responsibilities.
- To offer first aid training to all the YRC volunteers.
- To promote voluntary blood donation among the youth.
- To foster better friendly relationship without any discrimination.
- To persuade the cluster of people to service through nurturing and edification.
|1||ROAD SAFETY AWARNESS PROGRAM||10/08/2022|
|2||FIRST AID TRAINING AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT||13/09/2022|
|3||WORLD YOUTH SKILL DAY||15/06/2022|
|4||TREE PLANTATION PROGRAM||24/09/2023|
|5||NO DURGS AWARNESS||13/02/2023|